Corel - Corel Easy CD & DVD Burning
Corel Easy CD & DVD Burning. Software type: Box. Platform: PC, Media types supported: CD, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium III 500MHz. Language version: English
Easy CD & DVD Burning
Easy disc burning & copying right from your desktop.
Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning™ is an easy to use software program for sharing and preserving digital media on discs. Capture, organize, edit, burn and share your photos, videos, audio and data files on CD or DVD.
Drag, drop, burn.
The new, handy desktop widget in Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning lets you easily drag and drop files for burning or copying right on your desktop.
Preserve your photos
Use photo enhancement tools including red-eye removal, photo cropping & brightness adjustments to improve your photos. Then share or preserve them on CD or DVD.
Your music, your way
Convert analog audio from LPs and cassettes, enhance the sound quality and add effects. Then create auto-mix playlists and burn your music to CD or DVD.
Preserve your video memories
Import video to your PC. Edit your raw footage into home movies using transitions, menus and music. Then burn to DVD to watch on any DVD player.
Burning & Copying
- Burn and copy discs directly on your desktop with the Roxio Burn desktop widget;
- Archive large data projects across multiple discs;
- Back up your media and data files to CDs, DVDs, and dual-layer DVDs.
- Organize your pictures into digital photo albums;
- Crop and straighten, remove red-eye or add special effects;
- Create stunning slide shows to play back in your home DVD player;
- Preserve your photos on CD or DVD.
- Rip, play, edit, organize, burn and share music;
- Create your own music CD mixes;
- Turn your old LPs and cassettes into music CDs –even remove pops and clicks;
- Add cross-fades, effects, and visualizations;
- Create personalized disc labels and DVD covers.
- Easily import photos or video into your PC;
- Create home movies with professional transitions, motion menus and music;
- Burn Video CDs, SVCDs or DVDs;
- Play them back on your home DVD player.