Laser printers and copiers not only need toner (ink powder) for printing, but also a drum (comparable with the print head of an inkjet printer). The drum puts the toner in the right place, and afterwards the paper is heated so the toner melts and is attached permanently to the paper. Drums, like all components of a printer, wear and will have to be replaced at some time, although they are fairly durable.
- Product code CLT-R409 Imaging Unit f CLP310/315 CLX3170/3175 OPC drum CLP310/310N/315//CLX3170FN/3175B/FN/FW Not available
- Product code CLP-R350A OPC Drum/black 20000sh f CLP-600 Samsung Drum Unit for CLP350 Not available
- Product code SCX-R6345A Drum f SCX-6345N Samsung Drum Unit for SCX6345N Not available
- Product code CLP-R300A OPC Drum/Yield 20000pg f CLP300 Samsung OPC Drum for CLP300 / CLX2160 / CLX3160 (20k) Not available
- Product code CLP-510RB OPC Drum/Yield 50000pg f CLP510 Samsung OPC Drum Unit for CLP510 (50k) Not available
- Product code SCX-5315R2 Drum/15000sh f SCX-5312 Samsung Drum Unit for SCX5312 (15k) Not available
- Product code CLP-500RB OPC Drum/Yield 50000pages f CLP500 Samsung OPC Drum for CLP500 / CLP550 (50k) Not available